Imagine yourself sitting in a stadium surrounded by the singing, chanting, and cheering of the crowd. The ball is played forward to the star striker. As he winds up to unleash his shot you can hear the audible sucking in of the breath of 50,000 fans waiting in expectation. For the reason that split second since the ball sails goal-ward not a sound is heard. What follows next may be the exhalation of excitement since the ball sails wide, the gut-wrenching feel of the opposing team scoring, the sigh of relief as your opponent misses, or the heart-pounding, adrenaline-fueled excitement of one’s team scoring.
That is the moment that produces soccer so exciting, and especially so in the English Premier League. Every moment would bring forth those primal emotions of frustration แมนยู, rage, disappointment, joy. There’s always the possibility for something to take place; a play which will change the length of the overall game and even change the length of the entire season. When you’re a fan of the English Premier League, there’s always something worth watching.
Here are 5 explanations why everyone must be after the English Premier League.
5) INTENSITY AND UNPREDICTABLE DRAMA – Every match matters. In the long run, every match is significantly more than just an individual game. With a time that runs forward in place of backward, there’s always the possibility for something to take place before the very end. With the addition of stoppage time, even how many minutes that can become on the clock is unknown. Scripts may be written and expectations set, but you never know what’ll actually happen until the last whistle blows.
4) WORLD-CLASS TEAMS AND PLAYERS – The English Premier League is made up of 20 teams, all of which have their very own rich history and style of play. In the Premier League you can more or less choose any style of play and find a team that promotes that style. Counterattack, tika taka passing, wing play, possession and tempo control, hardworking and hard tackling, and more. There’s another reason why you can find a wide variety of styles of play: players from nearly every continent on earth elect to showcase their talents in England. This has made the Barclays Premier League a world-wide brand that’s increasingly popular each year.
3) GOAL SCORING AND NON-STOP ACTION – The Premier League isn’t noted for anybody style of play, but you can always expect there to be action and excitement in certain form. Most matches are played at a rapid pace. No commercials, almost no time outs, no running down the clock. Last season 1,066 goals were scored through the 380 games played. I would not be surprised to see more scored this year. Every goal scored is accompanied by the celebrations of the fans, but even way more, that of the players. Each player has their very own style of celebrating, with some such as the fans, others including teammates, and those who choose to celebrate in their very own world.
2) EPIC RIVALRIES – I’d claim that the Premier League has more rivalries than every other league. With the league being in a country about as huge as the state of Louisiana, rivalries are inevitable. London alone has six separate clubs playing in the Premier League. Derbies (matches played between rivals) take place multiple times through the season, with clubs facing rivals from exactly the same city or nearby cities. Most of these rivalries have long, rich histories that return decades.
1) UNWAVERING FANS AND ENERGETIC ATMOSPHERE – The singing, the chanting, the cheering. Everything enhances the atmosphere. Some particular stadiums and games own it significantly more than others, but it’s there to varying degrees for every single match. Every team has multiple songs and chants they are able to turn to during the match to obtain behind their team. Whenever a crowd is completely voice, it’s truly amazing. The minute when the ball hits the back of the web and you hear the crowd’s cry of joy, is the moment that each soccer fan lives for.